Job Corps Centers
Horizons Youth Services currently operates the following Job Corps centers:
- Understand and live by the values of honesty, respect and dependability.
- Be committed to continuous self-improvement and life-long learning.
- Contribute to and serve their communities.
- Horizons Corporate Office
- Muhlenberg Job Corps Center
- North Texas Job Corps Center
- Carl D. Perkins Job Corps Center
- Charleston Job Corps Center
- Cleveland Job Corps Center
- Blue Ridge Job Corps Center
- Pennsylvania Outreach & Admissions Contract (PA OA)
- Potomac Job Corps Center
- Washington D.C. Outreach and Admissions Contract (DC OA)
- Whitney M. Young Job Corps Center
Horizons Youth Services Hotlines
Horizons Youth Services values the ideas of all our employees as we strive to continually improve our operations. Our Innovation Program enables staff to submit creative ideas for review and possible implementation. These best practices help Horizons Youth Services maintain its position as a dynamic, responsive leader in the arena of youth training and development programs. Thank you for supporting our Innovation Program.